In an Indian Wedding, Wedding Functions are an integral part & they make the wedding special & give the guests an opportunity to participate. Wedding Functions need to be well planned & organized in advance to fully entertain the guests & make your wedding a memorable experience. Some of the major reasons for having so many functions are to create a bond between the two families & prepare the bride & groom for the incredible journey of marriage. Following are some quick tips to manage the functions successfully:
- You need to make a list of all the functions. You can use the function planning checklist for keeping a track of all the functions & then use individual function planning sheets. A brief list is mentioned below:
- You can combine two or more functions as per your budget, traditions, availability, etc.
- Fix the budget, date, timing & venue for the functions. The most viable option is to have all the functions followed by the wedding at the same venue. If there are different venues for the functions, you need to ensure hassle free transport for the guests.
- Mention all the details of the functions in the invitation card & prepare a guest list for all the functions.
- Check all the decoration arrangements.
- Decide the menu for each function & inform all the details to the caterer.
- Make arrangements of the requirements of each function separately. For eg: music system, etc. in Sangeet, Mehndi cones for relatives and guests, horse, malas, flowers, etc for wedding. You can refer the detail arrangement checklist for each function.