6 Tips to make an impressive Biodata for Marriage:
- Most of the details in a Biodata are facts, you need to be little creative in writing some of the sections like describe yourself, partner expectations, etc.
- Create a good covering letter which is limited to maximum 3-4 paragraphs. The first paragraph could be reference to initial proposal request. The second one can contain the summary about yourself and the last one concluding for the positive response.
- Be assertive, realistic, clear & state correct facts.
- Don’t manipulate any information, only provide authentic accurate information.
- Don’t exaggerate information, be to the point.
- Biodata format should not be more than 2 pages.
A Marriage Biodata creates the first impression about the kind of person you are, so it needs to be impressive & professional.
If you also want to make a good profile along with your biodata, you can use the tips mentioned in ‘Marriage Profile Tips‘.